Thanks to NUS Hackers’ Friday Hacks, I was able to learn some practices that will help me become a better programmer.
1) We need to care, care about the team, care about yourself, care about users, care about the product, and care about the code.
2) Humility, there’s always more to learn, so don’t stop learning
3) Communication, no one will know what you are doing if you don’t tell anyone clearly
4) Simplicity, don’t over-complicate things!
5) Flexibility over rigidity
6) Pragmatism over perfection, better make something imperfect that exists rather than and imaginary perfect item.